It’s worth while to make an effort, if it leads to getting a good job. This is why I set myself the goal and created this portfolio website.
Check it out! And who knows- maybe I’m exactly what your team needs.
In 2014 I graduated psychology at the Gdańsk University and I did’t know what UX ment. A few years later, after creating many succesful design projects as well as published texts for various audiences. I consider myself to have an open & creative mind also an eye for detail, I decided to change my professional life. I didn’t want to become a UX Designer too easily or too fast. I wanted to gain a solid education through hard work, that’s why in 2018 I started User Experience at the SWPS University in Sopot. Since then I have completed several UX projects.
- to create a good product, you need to research with users.
- it’s not good to have solution – thinking, because after research it turns out to be wrong
- the more diverse the project group, the better the end result
- users have their own habits and it’s good to use them
- Choose the right method and conduct tests: interview, usability tests (remotely), card sorting, treejack test, survey, desk research.
- Prepare Briefs, Personas, Empathy Maps, User Stories.
- Customer Journey’s.
- Analyze data from Google Analytics.
- Create mockups in UX Pin, Figma and prototype in InVision Studio.
- Write quality texts.
These which have been implemented and are still functioning today:
- Create/improve products functionality and UI.
- Constantly develop my skills.
- Work with enthusiasts.
- Take part in Design Sprint.
- Have the opportunity to carry out AB tests and increase conversion.
- Work hard for my success.
- Cooking is my passion
- I go for aqua aerobics
- I play ukulele and I travel
- I’m passionate about the sitcom “Friends”